Advice for teenagers on sexual health, HIV and hepatitis
- Get the facts on safe sex, including contraception
- Love might be in the air, but that’s not all that’s catching - find out about sexually transmissible infections
- There’s more to sex than just body parts… let’s talk about relationships, feeling good about yourself and partying safe
- Find out about peer pressure, date rape and sexual assault, and what to do in an emergency
- Injecting, getting a tattoo and body piercing can be a risky business - find out about blood to blood transmission
- I think I need to talk to someone
Note to parents
The information contained in this site has been designed for adolescents and may not be suitable for younger children.
The contents of this website are supplied for information only and should not be relied upon as medical advice. If medical advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.